Friday, April 9, 2010
Top Ten Things We Learned in Our First 100 Days
We celebrated our first 100 days by going to Enchanted Kingdom as a family. It was a good day to take a break. And here are top ten things we learned in our first 100 days together:
1. Chores are BOTTOMLESS.
2. Cooking can be learned, so do not fear!
3. The best way to kill pests and insects is to kill the source by sending back infected (with insecticide) insects.
4. Always have canned goods and food delivery flyers on hand. (For the days you are too lazy to cook and have no leftovers).
5. You will discover a lot of things about the previous tenant, so be a good one!
6. Before moving in a new home check every nook and cranny. The repairs we had to do cost about PhP15K. Good thing our landlady reimbursed everything. It was hard to know about the status of the septic tank though.
7. You don't need to have everything all at once. You can always just borrow a mattress first and sleep on the floor.
8. Staying home for 3 straight days might drive you crazy. Take a walk. There's always a Mini-Stop or 7-Eleven around the corner.
9. When in doubt, call Mom. (Or we ask via Plurk). This is in reference to our first cooking attempt and our dancing washing machine.
10. At the end of the day, don't worry you are married and that means you have a partner for life!
More about our 100 days on An Apple a Day (part 1 and part 2).
Posted by Aileen Apolo-de Jesus at 9:43 AM
Labels: 100 days, love and marriage, marriage blog
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment