My baked cream dory was a big hit with my boys so I thought I'd post the recipe here. It's Lent too, so this is one dish you can certainly prepare on Fridays.
2 cream dory fillets
1 clove minced garlic
1 white onion, minced
1-2 tomatoes (sliced)
1/4 tsp. minced ginger
1 tsp. dried basil
2 tbsp. rock salt
1/4 stick of butter
2 tbsp. olive oil
How to prepare:
1. Line baking pan with olive oil.
2. Rub down fish with calamansi, rock salt and dried basil. Place on baking pan.
3. Spread butter on both sides of fish or place cubed butter on top.
4. Distribute evenly on top of fish, garlic, onion, tomato and ginger.
5. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
How to bake:
1. Pre-heat oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
2. Bake the fish for 15 minutes.
3. After 15 minutes take out the pan and turn-over fish. Bake for another 10 minutes.
And here's the finished product!
Post a Comment