It's been awhile since I last cooked pork sinigang. It's one of the easiest Filipino dishes to make as long as you have the sinigang mix which can be bought in any Filipino store (also available at some supermarkets out of the country).
Here are the ingredients:
1/2 kilogram pork (yummier if it has some fat, but I usually get lean pork), cut into cubes
4-6 cups of water
1/2 Tbsp salt
1 packet Knorr sinigang mix
2-3 tomatoes, cut wedge style
1-2 red onion, cut wedge style
kangkong (one bunch, just the leaves)
1 long green sili
2 gabi (optional)
How to cook:
1. Boil the pork in 4 to 6 cups of water. Add 1/2 tbsp salt.
2. When pork is a bit soft add the pork sinigang mix (usually after 15 minutes of boiling). Mix.
3. Add the gabi (optional, my boys don't like it that much).
4. Then add the cut tomatoes and onion.
5. In the last 2 minutes add the sili and kangkong.
*You can also use salmon or shrimps instead of pork.